zaterdag 4 maart 2017

Another mythical digi stamp!

This weekend I have another mythical themed digi stamp for you!

Mermaid Serena




Serena likes me loves Dolphins! They are my favourite animals!

I went to the Dolfinarium last year with my mom, grandma and aunt, and I just can watch them forever. 💜🐬💙



and this is an old photo it was made on my 18th birthday(26 now) and one of the best gifts I ever got :) Loved being so close to them!

But lets get back to the new stamp! Sorry I can get carried away when it comes to Dolphins! Haha

Mermaid Serena was colored up by Nathalie and Sara!

Nathalie actually colored her up 10 times!! Can you believe it! and she used my favourite colors purple, pink and teal :)
She made a wonderfull box which holds 6 cards, a bookmark, a thank you card and a sticky note holder inside!

To see pictures of all the cards please visit her blog: Mermaid Fenicia

Sara made an awesome card I would have never thought of myself its so clever! Love the window style and to top it off she made it a shaker card!

Sara's Blog: Pyper Creations

Thank you for reading!
Here is the link to the shop:
Mermaid Serena in Shop

***
Sabrina


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen